Thursday, November 8, 2012

Canadian Quilters Connect: Blogathon Canada

I have some exciting news to share with all of you!  I'm going to be featured, along with other quilt/craft bloggers from my province, in a Blogathon hosted by Sew Sisters Quilt Shop who are based out of Toronto, Ontario.  On Thursday November 22, another quilt blogger from my area, Heather of Church Avenue Quilts, will be posting all about her craft, linking to other blogs (including mine) from our province and hosting a few give a ways from the Sew Sisters Quilt Shop.

If you're interested in free crafting stuff, check out all the host blogs each day from November 19 until November 24.  There will be two give a ways a day and the last day will have three give a ways!  Even if you don't win, connecting with other crafters from across the country and seeing their work may inspire you to finish what you've got or start something new an amazing.  I'm very excited to read about everyone and how we all came to be in the same place.

Also, check out the Sew Sisters Quilt Shop and Blog! Click on the picture below to check our their site.  Hope to see you all on November 22nd! (if not sooner of course)



While poking around at a few different quilting blogs, I found this.  Quilting Blogger's, another site I am featured on, is doing a quilt block drive for those affected by hurricane Sandy.  If you are a quilter, or know a quilter who can help, please take the time to make a few blocks and send them off.  Click on the picture below to link up to the quilt block drive.  We're getting close to the holiday season, so lets start giving!!


Keep well everyone and have a great day!!  I will post progress pictures of my spencer jacket tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment