Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It will probably come as no surprise to my loyal readers that I pulled one of my historic outfits to wear to work today for Halloween.  Why would I go buy something cheap from Walmart when I have all these lovely outfits to wear!  I got a co-worker to take a picture of me.  This is the outfit I wore to the dance in Mississinewa.  Seeing as how I didn't get any pictures of JM and I at the dance, I figured this would be a nice substitue.  You can also see, that once my dress dried, the stains on the bottom were a lot less noticeable.  You can see them faintly if you're looking for them, but I feel its fine to wear.  This will just have to be my less fancy dress.


I was also checking out the Mississinewa 1812 website and noticed that they had pictures up from this past year.  I didn't make it into any of them, but JM and Claire got in two at her clothing workshop, and I found one of Barb playing the harp.  I figured I would upload them so you could take a peak. 




Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment