Monday, January 16, 2012

Cabin Fever Free Winter

Saturday night was intense!  I got so much accomplished with my two quilts and they are really coming together nicely.


"Home at Last" now has two rows done.  It doesn't seem like a lot of work done but doing the applique takes a fair amount of time.


Most of the plaid squares are assembled now.  I have enough to get most of the way down the quilt.  I figured it was time to start assembling!


Three rows done on the Gryffindor quilt.  Each row has 19 blocks so it's a decent amount of work to assemble each row.  I'm managing to do a fairly good job of keeping the seams lined up.

The new machine is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!  I love its features, how easy it is to wind a bobbin and how seamlessly you can transition between stitching.  This machine is a good investment even at regular price!

On that note, off to do more sewing! Weeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Seamlessly...really? *groan* :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't even trying for a bad joke. I guess I'm just that good at them!!

    ReplyDelete