Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Historic Underthings Part 2

With the wedding planning I have been doing, I decided it would be easier to commission JM to make my stay for me. I arrived at his place this morning for a costuming day and got to try on the almost finished product. I need to bind it and get something to act as a busk (hence me holding the small ruler in place) and it will be done!

Here are the lovely progress pictures! I put my chemise on underneath to get a better effect! Just ignore the yoga pants peeking out!






1 comment:

  1. Scandalous! But you wore them quite well ma'am. Always wonderful to get to visit with you at Mississinewa, even whilst suffering with the horrible pestilence (I'm not quite dead yet!). Laughter is the finest of medications. :) Hope you kids have a great winter.
    Take care~
    Krista Graves Delp

    ReplyDelete