Monday, March 11, 2013

Nine Patch Progress...

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are down to the quilt sandwich!

That's right folks, I finished the nine patch quilt top for my friends daughter tonight and have it all sandwiched up for quilting!!  I'm very excited with how this is turning out, especially since it all started from Pinterest. (Yes, I have a problem! I'm fully aware of it and loving every minute of this addiction!)

And now, for the best part!  Pictures of the quilt top and the backing material I picked up on my visit to Fabricland a little while ago.

The quilt top finished, 41" square. I added the center purple block for a little something extra!

Quilt top pinned with the backing fabric.  I thought it was perfect, not only to match the top but for a sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment